Exhibit / sponsor
Why exhibit / sponsor?
Gain commercially viable business development opportunities and new sales leads
- Convenient and cost-effective:
Meet the entire value chain and conclude several months of customer interaction in just a few days.
- The right people:
Meet the right people to help drive your business to the top of the ranks of the Western Cape construction industry as you nurture key relationships in the industry and grow new relationships.
- Showcase technologies and trends:
Demonstrate your latest innovations and techniques in your industry to project owners, architects and investors looking for efficient and sustainable building solutions in the Western Cape.
- Access hundreds of property owners, designers and developers
in need of expertise and technology to help them complete projects on budget and on time
- New market opportunities and experiences:
Get up to date on the latest products, tools and technologies to help you prepare to win your next project tender.
- Get the full Cape Construction Expo experience:
By attending the Cape Construction Expo and Conference, attending the on-site workshop and training programme, you will be a part of the most prestigious and influential construction and building event in the Western Cape.
The Cape Construction Expo is convenient and cost-effective, enabling you to meet the entire value chain and conclude several months of customer interaction in just a few days. Companies offering the following products and services should exhibit or sponsor:Bathrooms, kitchens and sanitary ware
- Banks and investors
- Building materials
- Coatings, paint and chemicals
- Concrete and cement
- Contracting services
- Equipment, tools and machinery
- Fire suppression and protection
- Glass and glazing
- Insulation and sealantsLandscaping products
- Marble, ceramic and stone
- Metal, steel, aluminium
- Plumbing and water technology
- Procurement supply chain
- Property developers
- Smart building technology providers
- Software and IT
- Windows, doors and cladding
- Wood, plastic and composite
“What a great success! We did manage to connect and network with a lot of suppliers that could benefit us in the future”
– Theunis Hanekom, Redfish.co.za
“Thank you for Cape Construction Expo! We had a great time”
- Jan Ellis, Sika
“It was great to be involved in the expo. I am looking forward to future events.”
- Songo Didiza, Green Cape Initiative