What will you learn?
- An overview of infrastructure and investment taking place across the province
- What’s in store for the construction sector for 2017/18? Market opportunities and threats to watch out for in the Western Cape marketplace will be highlighted
- Get an update on the progress on the Garden Route Rebuild initiative and the plans for rebuilding the Garden Route
- Find out how you can contribute to the Garden Route Rebuild initiative
- New business opportunities for construction, infrastructure development and inner city refurbishment in the Western Cape
- An update on developmental milestones for the province and progress made towards current developmental goals
Conduct months of business interaction in only 2 days!
The Cape Construction Trade Expo is the ultimate marketing experience for suppliers and solution providers to the construction industry. Boasting over 60 exhibitors, this trade expo plays host to suppliers and solution providers involved in pre-construction, construction and post construction phases of the construction cycle. Chemicals, tools, equipment, finishes, materials and contracting services suppliers will be on hand showcasing their latest technologies and solutions.
Quick facts about the construction industry in the Western Cape:
- Western Cape contributes almost 14% to the national economy
- Growth for the Western Cape is predicted to be 2.1% this year, increasing to 2.8% by 2018
- Western Cape has earmarked a further R17.3 billion for infrastructural public works
- R5.2m had been set aside for local contractors to apply for subcontracting tenders.
SHOWCASE TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS
Book your space now with the Cape construction industry in 2017
The Cape Construction Expo 2017 is an unprecedented opportunity to access the entire Western Cape built environment ecosystem from project owner to contractor in a unique setting allowing for prestigious visibility, interactive networking and on-site demonstrations.
75% of the Exhibition space are already sold! If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring in 2017, contact the sales team to discuss the options that are available to you.
To learn more about opportunities contact Marcel Du Toit directly at email@example.com or call +27 21 700 4300.